FanShot

Where should I study abroad for a year? These are the options that are available to me. Any thoughts on the universities, cities, area, or anything really would be appreciated.

  1. University of Calgary
  2. University of Regina
  3. Bishop's University
  4. Memorial University of Newfoundland, Grenfell Campus
  5. Cape Breton University