FanPost

Weekend OT Thread

Well, I saw someone say something about a OT Thread talking so I figured I'd make another, this time I made it a Fanpost though, rec it so it stays up for longer, I figure people will probably notice a Fanpost more because it's on the side, so anyways, take a look at the topics, say whatcha want, tell us how you're doing ect. on to the topics!

OT Topics!

1. Favourite type of food?

2. Favourite video game?

3. Favourite video game console?

4. Favourite Youtube video maker type person?

And now for a couple interesting tidbits...

Events

September 24th, 2008 – The Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago is topped off at 1,389 feet (423 m), at the time becoming the world's highest residence above ground-level.

September 24th, 1968 – 60 Minutes debuts on CBS.

Births

September 24th, 1971 – Kevin Millar, American baseball player (our favourite veteran clubhouse presence, Happy 40th Kevin!).

September 24th, 1974 – John McDonald, American baseball player (our defensive wizard from 2005 to 2011, Happy 36th John!).

September 24th, 1982 – Jeff Karstens, American baseball player.

September 24th, 1988 – Karl Alzner, Canadian ice hockey player.