FanPost

BBB Community - Our #1 prospect is?

www.minorleagueball.com does a Top 50 prospects list for all of mlb.  See this link for an example.  The way it works is that any prospects eligible for a position are put in the comments section and readers put a +1 after the prospect they like.

After a prospect wins, that prospect assumes the position on the list and is eliminated from further votes.

For the #1 position I will just use the Top 4 from Pikachu's list

Further positions will have more options, but the top positions are a bit clearer.  A discussion comment will be placed at the end and any discussion should happen after that.  The first 4 options will be D'Arnaud, Gose, Hutchison, and Marisnick (alphabetical order)

It has been suggested that we use Rec's rather than +1's.  Please 'rec' the prospect you like.  The +1's will be ignored.