FanPost

BBB Community Pitching Prospect Rankings #1

Just a continuation to JaysSaskatchewan's community rankings list. I want to separate the pitching vs positions, and then compare them. Lot more fun that way.

So here are your candidates:

Drew Hutchison

Deck Mcguire

Noah Syndergaard

Justin Nicolino

Nestor Molina

Kyle Drabek

The prospect with the most rec's in the "others" section will be added to the official list.

We'll be using rec's and not +1s. We encourage you to only rec 1 prospect, but if you feel it is a tie, you may choose 2.

Players with 2011 ROY eligibility will not be considered. Sorry about the late rule change. (Alvarez is ROY eligible, so he will not be considered)

Time limit: Friday September 30. 3 PM Eastern