FanPost

BBB Community - Our #2 Position Prospect Is?

Travis D'Arnaud won for #1 Position Prospect.  For this round use rec's.  Add additional players in the 'Other' section.  Here are the players with some preseason links and stats:

Michael Crouse (OF) - Lansing A (Age 20) BBB#34   JaysJournal#32   stats

Anthony Gose (OF) - AA (21) - BBB#6   JaysJournal#4   stats

Adeiny Hechavarria (SS) - AA (22) - BBB#5   JaysJournal#10   stats

Marcus Knecht (OF) - A (21) - BBB#27   Jaysjournal#27   stats

Jake Marisnick (OF) - A (20) - BBB#10   JaysJournal#12   stats

Please use the discussion area for any comments or additional links.  Vote ends Oct 2, 10 a.m EST