FanPost

BBB Community Pitching Prospect Rankings #2

Here's #2

Results:

Drew Hutchison - 16 (50%)

Deck Mcguire - 4 (12.5%)

Noah Syndergaard - 4 (12.5%)

Justin Nicolino - 3 (9%)

Nestor Molina - 5 (16%)

Basically, Hutch won by a landslide, which surprised me a bit. I was expecting a bit more votes for Syndergaard, since he's the flashiest of the 5.

Nominations:

Henderson Alvarez - 8

Aaron Sanchez - 3

Daniel Norris - 0

I forgot to mention that players with ROY eligibility for 2011 will not be considered. Alvarez has pitched more than 50 IP and is therefore eligible for ROY. Sanchez will be added to the next ballot.

Candidates:

Deck Mcguire

Noah Syndergaard

Justin Nicolino

Nestor Molina

Aaron Sanchez

#1. Drew Hutchison - 50%

The prospect with the most rec's in the "Nominations" section will be added to the official list.

We'll be using rec's and not +1s. We encourage you to only rec 1 prospect.

Players with 2011 ROY eligibility will not be considered.

Time limit: Saturday October 1st. 9 PM Eastern