FanPost

Albert Pujols, Prince Fielder or Yu Darvish? + poll

Given that the Jays can probably only sign one of these players who would you prefer?

Albert Pujols - 31 Years old (32 in January) - averaged 7.1 WAR over the past 3 seasons (excluding the remainder of this season).  His 2011 WAR so far is 4.9 .  He seems older but he is only 9 months older than Bautista.

Prince Fielder - 27 Years old - Averaged 4.7 WAR over the past 3 seasons (once again excluding the remainder of this year).  His 2011 WAR so far is 4.3 .

Yu Darvish - Is 25 years old.

You can assume all the signings would be at fair market value, whatever that is.

I think I would take Pujols but it depends on $.  Any of them would be exciting :)