Mosquitos Are Coming Out Now When It's Twilight In Boston: 9/8 Game Thread, Red Sox at Jays

No Time for a proper game thread, but let's go Jays!

Andrew Miller goes for Boston whilst Ricky Romero hurls for Toronto.

Lineups:

Boston:  Ellsbury, Scutaro, Pedroia, Ortiz, Youkilis, Lowrie, Varitek, Reddick, McDonald

Toronto:  Escobar, Thames, Bautista, Encarnacion, Johnson, Lawrie, Cooper, Arencibia, McCoy

Today's title from the amazing tune "Twilight in Boston" by the unparalleled Jonathan Richman.  Go ahead and list your favourite Jonathan Richman song in the comments.  Mine is "That Summer Feeling."

Cheers!