As We Feel Out Weight Return: Baltimore 2, Jays 0

After a fun Boston series, tough one tonight.

On the Mound:

Brett Cecil was terrific.  He pitched into the eighth and allowed just two runs (one earned), scattering seven singles and one walk.  Cecil struck out 9 and got 8 of 14 of his batted balls on the ground.

At the Plate:

Here's where things fell apart.  The Jays managed just three hits, two by Adam Lind (who also had the only extra-base hit, a double).  The Jays did manage a number of walks, but with no hits to knock them in, it wasn't to be.

From the Pen:

Shawn Camp got an out to finish the 8th.  Kyle Drabek pitched a clean 9th with three groundouts.

In the Field:

A Kelly Johnson fielding error led to a run.

Brett Cecil was the Jays lone Jay of the Day

The recap title comes from the same song, "The Commander Thinks Aloud."