Blue Jays Get Jason Frasor Back

As noted in the fanshot the Blue Jays traded prospects Myles Jaye and Daniel Webb to get Jason Frasor back from the White Sox.

Jaye is 20 and played for Bluefield last year, a RHP, he had a 3.00 ERA in 13 games. He was drafted in the 17th round of the 2010 draft by the Jays.

Webb is 22 and played for Bluefield and Lansing last season, he had a 5.48 ERA in 19 games between the 2 levels. He was picked in the 17th round of the 2010 draft by the Jays.

To make room for Frasor, the Jays outrighted Jim Hoey to Vegas. Out 40-man is full again with Jason.

It is an interesting move. Alex said he wanted another right-handed arm in the pen and he gets that with Jason. I'm glad Jason is back, I always liked him. He can add to his team record for appearances. Just when I thought the Jays weren't going to do anything while I was gone...