FanPost

Hatred for the Yankees

Does anyone else loath the Yankees? Does their crazy spending, ability to get all the best players and basically field an all star team every year, enrage you as it becomes harder and harder every year for the Blue Jays to compete with them.? After signing Kuroda, acquiring Pineda, I wouldn't be surprised if they sign Prince Fielder now that Montero is gone. What is another 27 million a year to them? If 20 years of being a Blue Jays fan/New York Yankee hater has taught me on thing, it is that yes, they are that Evil. What does pure Evil look like? I'm not sure but i'm pretty sure it wears pinstripes. The New York Yankees would be like Hans Gruber from the movie Die Hard if the movie ended with Hans Killing McLean and getting away with the money.
Feel free to post about your hatred for the Yankees in this thread and all the Yankee haters share misery.