Casey Janssen and Blue Jays $400,000 Apart

Casey Janssen is asking the arbitrator for $2.2 million, while the Jays figure he is worth $1.8 million. Just like Morrow, they really aren't that far apart either, odds are both moved their number from what they were asking for when they were negotiating.They could be trying to work out a 2 year deal or a year and an option.