FanPost

Will the Rangers Sign Yu Darvish by tonight's deadline?

The deadline for signing Yu is fast approaching. It sounds like the negotiations may have come to loggerheads. I'm not sure what loggerheads means but it sure sounds cool.

The Rangers only have until 5pm Eastern time to get a deal worked out or the $51,703,411 posting fee goes back to Nippon Ham.

Apparently the Rangers are "cautiously optimistic" but that could mean anything.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/01/17/3667214/its-time-for-rangers-to-make-a.html

If Yu goes back to Japan what does this mean for your Toronto Blue Jays? Would next years posting be the perfect time for AA to crack open the Rogers locked down coffers for a second chance to get Darvish?

Who is prepared to live through the pain of that week we waited for news of who won the posting? I know I'm not...

What are your thoughts?