Make Your Predictions: Eric Thames

I was going to do Travis Snider and Eric Thames together but decided to separate them.

The problem with guessing what Eric will do is it is dependent on whether he or Travis wins the left field job. I'd rather they go with Travis, as he has the potential to something special but I don't know which way the team is leaning.

We took a close look at Eric's 2011 here, but here is his line with Toronto.

Year Age Tm G PA AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO BA OBP SLG OPS OPS+
2011 24 TOR 95 394 362 58 95 24 5 12 37 2 1 23 88 .262 .313 .456 .769 104
1 Season 95 394 362 58 95 24 5 12 37 2 1 23 88 .262 .313 .456 .769 104
162 Game Avg. 162 672 617 99 162 41 9 20 63 3 2 39 150 .262 .313 .456 .769 104
Provided by Baseball-Reference.com: View Original Table
Generated 1/19/2012.

Bill James figures Thames will play in 111 games, hi 14 home runs, drive him 58, with a .279/.333/.489 line. That looks pretty good to me. I figure he will get playing time, even if they give LF to Travis, injuries happen, Eric will get into games. The question is how many. I'm going to hedge my bet some and say he plays 90 games, hitting .260/.320/.460 with 10 homers and 33 RBI. What is your guess?