FanShot

Blue Jays Interested in Manny Ramírez?

According to this article in ESPN Deportes, Toronto was amoung the clubs to have watched Ramirez work out in the batting cage as part of his unretire event. It's most likely AA's exhaustive due dilligence, but the source reported that the Jays liked what they saw. Oakland and Baltimore are also showing some interest, which makes sense seeing as both clubs seem to hold a near monopoly on signing one year deals with aging sluggers likely long past their prime.