FanShot

Bullpen Banter - Drew Hutchison Scouting Report

13

Al Skorupa at Bullpen Banter has a fantastic in-depth scouting report up today of Drew Hutchison, complete with video and breakdown of his mechanics, fastball, slider and change-up. This is the most complete scouting report I've seen on Hutchison and a tremendous read. Bullpen Banter also started its Top 100 countdown today, with 5 prospects and discussion posted each day. These are also very good infomation sources and I would recommend checking them out.