FanShot

Baseball Prospectus - Blue Jays Top 20 List

46

Kevin Goldstein over at BP has his Top 11 (and nine more) Blue Jays prospect list up - and even better, it's one of the few team reports not behind the paywall, so all the reports are accessible. Overall, things look about how I would have expected, no real surprises.