FanPost

Jose for Miguel???

Long time reader of this site, once and a while poster. This is my first Fan Post, so go easy on me please. I love this site, some very informed people with some great opinions...

So, on to the point... After the Fielder signing went down and with all the talk of moving Miguel to 3B, I got to thinking, what if the Jays and Tigers hooked up for a trade.. Not sure if Jose for Miggy straight up would be a fair deal for the Jays as Jose is signed to a much more team friendly contract and does provide value at RF and 3B if required. But there is a surplus of outfielders with Thames, Snider, Rasmus, Davis, and a bunch of minor leaguers coming up. And for Detroit, moving Jose back to 3B would give them a better defender and some flexibility when Victor comes back... What if both teams tossed in minor league arms, maybe Miggy and Jacob Turner for Jose and Drabek or Hucth???

Just curious on everyone's thoughts.. And a poll, cause I know everyone loves a good poll??