FanPost

Three way trade - Toronto -Texas - Baltimore?

I keep thinking about the one that got away - Koji Uehara. It would have been nice to see him in the bullpen, but since he is not, I continue to ponder how to make use of the trade that almost was... The one that comes to mind is getting Uehara back to where he wants to be - Baltimore. And I'd like to see the Jays pick up Jonathon Schoop (2nd base, their no. 3 rated prospect)from Baltimore. Can anyone come up with a scenario that makes this work? My guess -Jays send a B/B- position prospect to Texas and Drabek or a B pitching prospect to Baltimore. Texas sends Uehara to Baltimore. Schoop to Toronto.