FanShot

MELBOURNE, FL—Several anonymous sources have confirmed that marquee free agent and former Milwaukee...

MELBOURNE, FL—Several anonymous sources have confirmed that marquee free agent and former Milwaukee Brewers first baseman Prince Fielder has agreed to go to the Taco Bell on North Wickman. The deal, in principle, is for six cheesy gordita crunches worth an estimated $10.14 and includes an option for a bowl of cheesy fiesta potatoes. "I know most people will be surprised with his decision," said a source close to Fielder and familiar with his thought process. "Prince has been a vegetarian for a few years, but he feels it’s time for a change. He and his family believe the best place for that is Taco Bell. He loved the staff, they made a great offer and he looks forward to digging into those delicious tacos."

the internet