FanPost

Blue Jays TV schedule

Hi all, this is my first post, hope it works.

I am considering changing cable providers, and I want to make sure I have access to all Jays games this year. Are all games going to be Sportsnet One this year, or a combo of SN and SN1 like last year? I can't seem to find a broadcast sched.

Also, has anyone had success with MLB TV? I seem to remember hearing of it being problematic in Canada....(I am in Calgary)