FanPost

A Question for the Ages

I doubt that this has been debated on BBB before, it's a hypothetical philosophical conundrum common to many forums so it may have been broached. If that is the case I apologize.

To the conundrum----------------->

The Scenario:

You find yourself at an international Pee-Wee baseball tournament where teams of 6 year olds from all over the world have gathered in the spirit of goodwill and competition. Suddenly the peaceful mood is shattered as all of the 6 year olds become possessed by evil forces and go berzerk and start to attack you, you and only you. All the other adults (all humans above the age of 6) run away, get in their cars and leave you stranded on your own to stand against this meniacal horde of post-toddlers bent on your destruction.

We'll put the number of kids at 700 and assume they are all unarmed. You are in open baseball fields with numerous chain link backstopped diamonds complete with some simple aluminum bleachers. No buildings in the area can be reached. You have no supplies but what you normally carry. The bats have not been taken off of the buses so you don't have access to them.

The Question:

How many of the 6 year olds can you fight off before they overwhelm you?

Please provide your reasoning behind your chosen number.

Take into account your size, skills, stamina, your strategies as well as the factors listed above when you make your estimations.