FanShot

JF says speculation of rift with AA "unfounded" and statement of such from person with no ties to...

1

JF says speculation of rift with AA "unfounded" and statement of such from person with no ties to situation "irresponsible." I'd agree.

Shi Davidi Thwip. I can't see there would be a problem between them.