FanShot

JF says speculation of rift with AA "unfounded" and statement of such from person with no ties to...

JF says speculation of rift with AA "unfounded" and statement of such from person with no ties to situation "irresponsible." I'd agree.

Shi Davidi Thwip. I can't see there would be a problem between them.