Most Popular MLB Jerseys: Two Blue Jays Make The Top 20

Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire

Two Blue Jays make the list of top 20 most popular MLB Jerseys.

Here is a list of the most popular MLB jerseys by player name. most of the list is made of of players on contending teams but two Blue Jays made the list.

1. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
2. Josh Hamilton, Texas Rangers
3. Ichiro Suzuki, New York Yankees
4. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
5. Mike Trout, LA Angels of Anaheim
6. Andrew McCutchen, Pittsburgh Pirates
7. Yu Darvish, Texas Rangers
8. Chipper Jones, Atlanta Braves
9. Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers
10. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees
11. Matt Kemp, Los Angeles Dodgers
12. David Freese, St. Louis Cardinals
13. Joey Votto, Cincinnati Reds
14. Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers
15. Prince Fielder, Detroit Tigers
16. Jose Bautista, Toronto Blue Jays
17. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
18. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
19. Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers
20. Brett Lawrie, Toronto Blue Jays

I do have a Brett Lawrie jersey, so maybe I pushed Brett onto the list. Nice to see that there is also a Canadian on the list.