Open Thread for Playoff Games of October 17

Kevin C. Cox - Getty Images

2 games today:

4:00 Eastern: Giants at Cardinals. Series is tied at a game each. Matt Cain starts for the Giants. Kyle Lohse for the Cards. Marco Scutaro is to be back in the Giants lineup. I'm kind of curious to see if the Giants go up and in on Matt Holliday at some point today.

8:00 Eastern: Yankees at Tigers. Tigers are up 3-0 in the series. CC Sabathia starts for the Yankees, Mat Scherzer for the Tigers. Would you give put ARod your phone number into the lineup? How about Nick Swisher?

Yankees are a mess right now, but CC is tough to beat.