Blue Jays Claim Tyson Brummett Off Waivers

Brad Mills-US PRESSWIRE

Another minor roster move.

The Jays claimed Tyson Brummett off waivers from the Phillies.

Tyson is a right-handed pitcher. He pitched in one game with the Phillies this year, getting 2 outs, both strikeouts, giving up 2 hits. He split most of the 2012 season between Double-A and Triple-A, putting up a 3.20 ERA in 44 games, 8 starts, with 29 walks and 83 strikeouts in 90 innings.

That fills our 40-man roster.