Open Thread for Playoff Games of October 18

Marco Scutaro. Hey the captions are back. - Elsa

More baseball.

Two games today, as they make up for Yesterdays' rain out in Detroit. Hopefully rain won't wash away this game.

4:00 Eastern: Yankees at Tigers. Tigers are up 3-0. CC Sabathia starts for the Yankees. Max Scherzer for the Tigers. The good news for the Tigers is that with the rain out, CC wouldn't be able to start game 7, if the Yankees were lucky enough to get that far. No ARod or Granderson for the Yankees. It does seem like making decisions on small sample sizes but the Yankees always have drama.

Lineups:

Yankees: Ichito LF, Swisher RF, Cano 2B, Teixeira 1B, Ibanez DH, Chavez 3B, Martin C, Gardner CF, Nunez SS.

Tigers: Jackson CF, Infante 2B, Cabrera 3B, Fielder 1B, Young DH, Peralta SS, Dirks LF, Garcia RF, Laird C.

8:00 Easter: Giants at Cardinals. Cardinals are up 2-1. Tim Lincecum gets his first playoff start of 2012. Adam Wainwright for the Cardinals.