Twins @ Jays - Gamethread - October 2nd 2012

Tom Szczerbowski - Getty Images

The Jays and the Twins battle it out in epic matchup with truly monumental consequences... Oh wait nevermind.

Wow. There's been a lot of words thrown about the last few days. Personally I've got a kick out of most of it. I wanted to think up some clever retort so I started listening to the 100 Greatest movie insults on Youtube for inspiration.... it didn't work... so I listened to the OTHER 100 Greatest movie insults on youtube... and then after 20 minutes of watching some of the best insults ever I was laughing so much I forgot what I was watching for and almost missed posting the thread.

It's been a sad state of affairs where the least interesting thing to talk about lately is the fact that the Jays are still playing..... and oh man the Jays are still selling those twitter shirts? Do people actually buy them? Sorry watching the pre-game and I get distracted easily. SHINY LOOK AT THE SHINY!

ANYWAYS, On with the game!

2012 - Chad Jenkins 0-3 12 2 0 0 0 0 27.0 27 14 14 4 10 14 4.67 1.37

2012 - Anthony Swarzak 3-5 43 4 0 0 0 1 91.2 101 53 50 14 28 60 4.91 1.41

Don't be awful! Don't do illegal stuff. GO JAYS GO!