NLCS Game 6 Open Thread

Kevin C. Cox

Real Baseball

After a long day of all Farrell, all the time, it will be a pleasure to watch actual baseball actually happen. John, buddy, I really could have done without hearing that the Red Sox was your dream job. I'm not against guys going where they'd like to and all, but that line? You shouldn't have said it.

Anyway, tonight the Cards try to finish off the series, while the Giants try to get to game 7. Today's lineups:

St. Louis: Jay CF, Carpenter 1B, Beltran RF, Craig LF, Molina C, Freese 3B, Descalso 2B, Kozma SS, Carpenter P.

San Francisco: Pagan CF, Scutaro 2B, Sandoval 3B, Posey C, Pence RF, Belt 1B, Blanco LF, Crawford SS, Vogelsong P

I think its funny that Matt Holliday is out with 'back stiffness' and Marco Scutaro is in the lineup, after Holliday run Marco down.

I'm cheering for a game 7.