Jays Claim Bobby Wilson Off Waivers

James Guillory-US PRESSWIRE

The Blue Jays grabbed Bobby Wilson a right-handed hitting catcher, off waivers from the Angels. We are trying to collect all the Angels catchers.

Wilson hit .211 in 75 games with the Angels last year, with 3 home runs and 13 RBI. He threw out 25% of baserunners that tried to steal against him.

They desingated Chad Beck for assignment to make room for Wilson on the 40-man roster.