Open Thread For NLCS Game 7

Thearon W. Henderson

Can the Giants finish the comeback?

Game 7, have to love game 7's. I'm hoping for the Giants mostly because I'd be so happy for Marco Scutaro if he won the series MVP and he really ought to.

Lineup

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
Jon Jay, CF Angel Pagan, CF
Carlos Beltran, RF Marco Scutaro, 2B
Matt Holliday, LF Pablo Sandoval, 3B
Allen Craig, 1B Buster Posey, C