FanPost

Offseason Jays Roster - to be updated as the offseason progresses

I did my best here to include all moves made this offseason, but some may have slipped through the cracks. I will update this Fanpost as more moves come in and if I can remember, what with classes and all.

Also, note that under 'incumbents,' I'm doing my best to disregard injuries and take a look at the most likely 25-man roster. This meant leaving off players that probably would not have played this year in Hech , Gose, McCoy, etc., while also taking out players that left the team this year. In the case of the pitching, that wasn't so easy to do, what with all the injuries, so I made my best judgment. If leaving by free agency is likely, I noted that under 'outgoing.'

Also, if a player can play more than one position, he was noted under all of them. Except Mike McCoy playing the outfield, because that will never happen again, hopefully.

With regards to prospects, I will include them if they stand a decent-ish chance of playing at the MLB level in 2013 at some point (for example, Travis d'Arnaud is on the list, Jake Marisnick is not.)

Catchers

Incumbents: JP Arencibia, Jeff Mathis

Outgoing: Yan Gomes (trade), Paul Phillips (FA)

Incoming: Bobby Wilson (Waiver)

In The System: Travis d'Arnaud

First Base

Incumbents: Adam Lind, Edwin Encarnacion

Outgoing: Yan Gomes (trade)

Incoming: None

ITS: David Cooper, Mike McDade

Second Base

Incumbents: Kelly Johnson, Omar Vizquel

Outgoing: Omar Vizquel (retired), Kelly Johnson (FA)

Incoming: Maicer Izturis (FA)

ITS: Adeiny Hechavarria, Mike McCoy

Shortstop

Incumbents: Yunel Escobar, Omar Vizquel

Outgoing: Omar Vizquel (retired)

Incoming: Maicer Izturis (FA)

ITS: Adeiny Hechavarria, Mike McCoy

Third Base

Incumbents: Brett Lawrie, Omar Vizquel

Outgoing: Omar Vizquel (retired), Yan Gomes (trade)

Incoming: Maicer Izturis (FA)

ITS: Adeiny Hechavarria, Mike McCoy

Designated Hitter

Incumbent: Edwin Encarnacion, Adam Lind

Outgoing: None

Incoming: None

ITS: David Cooper, Mike McDade

Outfield

Incumbents: Rajai Davis, Moises Sierra, Colby Rasmus, Jose Bautista

Outgoing: Danny Perales

Incoming: None

ITS: Anthony Gose

Starting Pitching

Incumbents: Ricky Romero, Brandon Morrow, Henderson Alvarez, Drew Hutchison, Kyle Drabek, Carlos Villanueva, JA Happ, Aaron Laffey.

Outgoing: Aaron Laffey (FA), Carlos Villanueva (FA), Shawn Hill (FA), Sean O'Sullivan (FA)

Incoming: Justin Germano (minor-league FA)

ITS: Chad Jenkins, Deck McGuire, Brett Cecil

Relief Pitching

Incumbents: Casey Janssen, Sergio Santos, Darren Oliver, Luis Perez, Jason Frasor, Brandon Lyon, Steve Delabar, Brad Lincoln

Outgoing: Brandon Lyon (FA), David Carpenter (trade), Bobby Korecky (FA), Jim Hoey (FA), Scott Richmond (FA), Jesse Litsch (FA), Jason Frasor (FA), Chad Beck (waivers), Yohan Pino (FA),

Incoming: Cory Wade (waivers), Tyson Brummett (waivers, then DFA'd), Scott Maine (waivers, then DFA'd), Esmil Rogers (trade), Jeremy Jeffress (trade)

ITS: Aaron Loup, Joel Carreno, Sam Dyson, Brett Cecil, Evan Crawford, Robert Coello, Marcus Stroman, plenty of other people.

Note that, for the starters, I began with what I felt was the top five, but had to include the other three due to the number of starts they made. With relievers, I picked the top 8 guys because Farrellball.

If I'm missing anything, or something isn't clear, let me know and I'll update, if possible.