Open Thread For The John Farrell/Red Sox Press Conference

Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

This ought to be depressing.

I'm not all that sure I want to watch this mess, but, like a car accident, it is hard to look away. I'm sure there will be moments of entertainment when we watch Farrell back off from some of the things he said as a Blue Jay.

If you are watching and want someone to laugh and/or get angry with, join us in the thread.A