A Friendly Reminder of the Posting and Commenting Guidelines

Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

It has been a frustrating week for Jays fans. More so after the JF Press Conference.

It was fun to unload and type all those profanities wasn't it? Yeah, it was, but that is a rare occurrence around these parts. Shocking I know, but the no-swears and "don't be a jerk" has been a tradition and can almost be considered a constitution of sorts around here

This is a reminder for everyone (including me) about the posting and commenting guidelines so that we can continue to have a civilized commentariate around here.

http://www.bluebirdbanter.com/2012/8/16/3243806/posting-and-commenting-guidelines

Thanks.

DBS on behalf of the Management.

SB Nation Featured Video