Open Thread: World Series Game 1

Wish you could have done this as a Jay Marco, but congratulations. - Christian Petersen

The World Series starts in just a few minutes, so if you want to get in on the World Series predictions, better do it now.

I hope it is a good series, I don't care who wins, but good games would be nice.

Remember the rules, we only relaxed the language rules for that one thread. Be Nice to each other.