The "That's What She Said" Game Thread - Fister-Bumgarner - World Series Game 2

Thearon W. Henderson

Fister-Bumgarner? I just met her!

Tom is out on a secret mission so I am doing the game thread tonight.

Lineup

DETROIT TIGERS SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
Austin Jackson - CF Angel Pagan - CF
Omar Infante - 2B Marco Scutaro - 2B
Miguel Cabrera - 3B Pablo Sandoval - 3B
Prince Fielder - 1B Buster Posey - C
Delmon Young - LF (really) Hunter Pence - RF
Jhonny Peralta - SS Brandon Belt - 1B
Avisail Garcia - RF Gregor Blanco - LF
Gerald Laird - C Brandon Crawford - SS
Doug Fister - P Madison Bumgarner - P

The game starts at 8 pm tonight. The poll below will close at 8:15 pm, so vote quickly for the team you think is going to win Game 2!

I said before the the start of the World Series that I was going to cheer for the losers of Game 1, so GO TIGERS GO!!!