Open Thread For World Series Game 3

You will believe a fat man can fly, just not very high. - Christian Petersen

Join us to chat about World Series Game 3.

So it is Game 3 tonight and the Tigers really need this one.

Anibal Sanchez starts for the Tigers. Sanchez has a 1-1 record with a 1.35 ERA in 2 starts in the playoffs.

Ryan Vogelsong goes for the Giants. Vogelsong is 2-0 with a 1.42 ERA in 3 playoff starts.

Lineup

The really important part is that Zoey Deschanel is singing the US National Anthem tonight.