Open Thread: World Series Game 4

Scott Rovak-USA TODAY Sports

This could be the last baseball we get for a while, so enjoy it. If I was in charge for the Tigers I'd start Verlander, but Leyland doesn't agree. He is closer to it, but I'd want the best shot at a win.

I'm late so this will be short, I'm going to cheer for the Tigers today, just because I want more baseball...