So long and thanks for all the fish - Twins @ Jays - Gamethread - Oct 3rd 2012

Tom Szczerbowski - Getty Images

As the year draws to a close there is a ton of really interesting baseball playing out on the last day of the season. Too bad none of it involves the Jays....

The last gamethread of the year! You guys have been great this year even if the Jays haven't been. To all of the members of the site who keep coming out through the good times and the mostly bad.... You all are truly the best part of the site. So as the gamethreads sign off for another year and the Jays season comes to the inevitable close after just 162 games yet again, I just want to say one thing to everyone.

Thank you

2012 - Brandon Morrow 9-7 20 20 3 3 0 0 116.2 95 44 40 12 38 97 3.09 1.14

2012 - Scott Diamond 12-8 26 26 1 1 0 0 168.0 179 74 66 17 30 87 3.54 1.24

Remember the rules.

And for the last time this season. GO JAYS GO.