FanShot

New known candidates include Tim Wallach and reportedly Matt Williams, with finalists from last...

9

New known candidates include Tim Wallach and reportedly Matt Williams, with finalists from last time Sandy Alomar Jr., DeMarlo Hale and Brian Butterfield, despite his move to join the Boston Red Sox as third base coach, also under consideration.

Shi Davidi Maybe I should have included Butterfield in our poll afterall, though I have a hard time believing he would sign with the Red Sox and then come back to the Blue Jays a couple of weeks later.