Blue Jay Roster Moves: Jays Claim Scott Maine

Scott Maine - Hunter Martin

The Jays made another waiver pickup, plus made a few other moves.

The Blue Jays claimed lefty pitcher Scott Maine off waivers from the Cleveland Indians. Last year he had a 6.07 ERA in 26 inning with the Cubs and Indians. In his career he has a 5.59 ERA with 65 k and 34 walks in 64 innings.

As well, the Jays moved Kyle Drabek, J.A. Happ, Drew Hutchison, Dustin McGowan, Luis Perez and Sergio Santos off the 60-day DL and on to the 40-man roster.

To make room, Scott Cousins and David Herndon were designated for assignment.

No word yet on whether the Jays were picking up the options on Rajai Davis and Darren Oliver, we should hear sometime today.

In This Article

Teams
Players