Blue Jay Roster Moves: Jays Outright Three

Joy R. Absalon-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire

The Jays set Aaron Laffey, Shawn Hill and Bobby Korecky free.

The Blue Jays made some roster moves today, I figured with the season over we'd have a few days without roster moves, shows what I know.

Aaron Laffey, Shawn Hill and Bobby Korecky were removed from the 40-man roster. The surprising name is Laffey, he pitched a fair bit for us this season. I'm surprised they set him free so quickly.

The Jays have 37 players on the 40-man roster now.