Wild Card Friday Gamethreads

Tom Szczerbowski - Getty Images

Let's have an open thread for today's Wild Card playoff games. One game plays are always fun, though I don't think today's game could be any more fun than the Ranger's/A;s game on Wednesday.

The first game is at 5:00 Eastern, Cardinals @ Braves. Kyle Lohse (16-3, 2.86) vs Kris Medlen (10-1, 1.57). Medlen is 9-0 with a 0.97 ERA in 12 starts. It should be an interesting game.

The second game is at 8:30 Eastern, Orioles @ Rangers. Joe Saunders (9-13, 4.07) gets the start for the O's, it's hard to believe that Saunders is the best Baltimore can do. Yu Darvish (16-9, 3.90) starts for the Rangers.

If you are watching, come on in to chat. I'll see most of the first game, but won't see much of the second one.