Open Thread for Day One of LCS

Ezra Shaw - Getty Images

We have two games today.

At 6:00 Eastern the A's play the Tigers. Rookie Jarrod Parker (13-8, 3.47) vs. Justin Verlander (17-8, 2.64). Looks like a mismatch but the A's have played great down the stretch.

At 9:30 Eastern it is the Reds and the Giants. Johnny Cueto (19-9, 2.78) vs.Matt Cain (16-5, 2.79). That should be a good game.

If you are watching, join in the thread.