Holiday Monday Playoff Open Thread

Patrick McDermott - Getty Images

Hey, a day after eating roughly my weight in turkey and all, we have a couple of playoff games today. I'm likely to miss most of the action, my parents are in town and we have friends over but I'll try to look in some.

Game one is at 4:30 Eastern, Nationals @ Cardinals. Jordan Zimmerman vs. Jaime Garcia.

Game two is at 8:00 Eastern Yankees @ Orioles. Andy Pettitte vs. Wei Yin Chen.

Sorry this short, I have to go back and play host more. I'm very thankful for family and friends.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.