FanShot

Travis d’Arnaud, Toronto Blue Jays: The Rangers scouts love this top catching prospect the Blue...

9

Travis d’Arnaud, Toronto Blue Jays: The Rangers scouts love this top catching prospect the Blue Jays acquired in the Roy Halladay deal a few years ago. Toronto probably is more interested in dealing J.P. Arencibia, who might make some sense in a lesser deal if Texas can’t re-sign Napoli.

Jim Bowden. Subscription required. If we could get a starting pitcher?