Open Thread for Playoff Games of October 9

Leon Halip - Getty Images

Two games today:

5:30 Eastern Giants at Reds. Reds lead the series 2-0, so this could be the last game for this series. Ryan Vogelson (14-9. 3.37) vs. Homer Bailey (13-10, 3.68).

9:00 Eastern Tigers @ A's. Tigers lead 2-0. I was hoping for the A's but it is going to be tough for them, having to sweep at home. Brett Anderson (4-2, 2.57) vs. Anibal Sanchez (4-6, 3.74 as a Tiger, 9-13, 3.86 for the season, with 19 starts for the Marlins.

If you are watching the games, join in and chat.