FanPost

Offseason OT Thread: Favourite TV shows

A new OT thread for those of you who miss the gamethreads (where it seems we discuss everything but the game) and those of you who don't feel like discussing endless theories on next year's roster. This week, let's go for favourite TV shows.

I'm pretty much a junkie for anything on AMC; Mad Men, The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad (the less said about The Killing, the better. After two years, I no longer care who killed Rosie Larsen). Dexter and Game of Thrones round out my must-see viewings, plus the Blue Jays games in the summer of course.

Once again anything goes, within the site rules of course. However, please keep in mind some people may not be up to date on some shows. If you're talking about any potential spoilers, mention that in the title, so others can collapse the comment (glove tap to Bowling Guy 25 for this suggestion last time).

So have at it BBBers, what are your favourite TV shows?

P.S. MjwW and Jays182, feel free to throw your handegg predictions in this thread. I find your faith/reason debate on predicting football scores reminiscent of another past favourite TV show of mine, Lost.