Blue Jays Home Spring Training Schedule

Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

The Jays have sent out their home schedule for spring training.

The Blue Jays have released their spring training home schedule, for any of you that might want to take the trip south to watch some ball in the Florida sunshine. I'd love to go but I'm not sure that it will work out.

The Jays are playing 16 home games, The first spring game in Dunedin is Sunday February 24 at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium against the Baltimore Orioles.

Sunday February 24 DUNEDIN Baltimore Orioles 1:05pm

Monday February 25 DUNEDIN Boston Red Sox (SS) 1:05pm

Tuesday February 26 DUNEDIN Minnesota Twins 1:05pm

Wednesday February 27 DUNEDIN Houston Astros 1:05pm

Friday March 1 DUNEDIN Tampa Bay Rays 1:05pm

Saturday March 2 DUNEDIN Philadelphia Phillies 1:05pm

Tuesday, March 5 DUNEDIN Baltimore Orioles 1:05pm

Saturday, March 9 DUNEDIN Detroit Tigers 1:05pm

Sunday, March 10 DUNEDIN New York Yankees 1:05pm

Thursday, March 14 DUNEDIN New York Yankees 1:05pm

Saturday, March 16 DUNEDIN Baltimore Orioles 1:05pm

Tuesday, March 19 DUNEDIN Houston Astros 1:05pm

Friday, March 22 DUNEDIN Boston Red Sox 1:05pm

Saturday, March 23 DUNEDIN Atlanta Braves (SS) 1:05pm

Monday March 25 DUNEDIN Philadelphia Phillies 1:05pm

Tuesday, March 26 DUNEDIN Pittsburgh Pirates 1:05pm

Tomorrow at 10:00 am, they start sales of 3-game Flex packs, season tickets and group tickets for the Blue Jays 2013 Grapefruit League schedule. Single game tickets will be available for a 48 hour window beginning December 6th at 9:00 am. If you are interested call 1-888-525-JAYS, or direct at (727)733-0429, or visit www.bluejays.com, or www.dunedinbluejays.com.