Details on Blockbuster Jays - Marlins Trade

Tom Szczerbowski

More details on the emerging Jays - Marlins trade:

Courtesy of Jon Morosi, via MLB Trade Rumors

As it stands now, the Marlins will send right-hander Josh Johnson, left-hander Mark Buehrle, shortstop Jose Reyes, outfielder Emilio Bonifacio, and catcher John Buck for shortstop Yunel Escobar, infielder Adeiny Hechavarria, right-hander Henderson Alvarez, left-hander Justin Nicolino, outfielder Jake Marisnick, catcher Jeff Mathis, and right-hander Anthony DeSclafani

Insanity!